Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Illustrated Faith Devotional Kit Unboxing May



Today, I'm doing a type of video I've never done before-an unboxing! I don't usually do subscription type boxes but I have been purchasing the monthly Illustrated Faith devotional kits by DaySpring. I thought I'd do an unboxing of the May kit (even though I've seen pictures of it online already) and let you know what I thought about the April and March kits (both of which are still available).





Did you enjoy the unboxing? Let me know if you'd like to see more of these!

3 comments:

  1. Love all your videos. They feel like skyping with a friend😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Thank you for sharing this month's box with us. Somewhat OT, but I adore your cute hermit crab brooch. :)

    ♥ Jessica``

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's neat that they have a box for that!
    +Victoria+
    justicepirate.com

    ReplyDelete