Friday, February 19, 2016

Bible Journaling : February

This week I'm keeping it simple and just showing you some of my recent journalings and letting you know what kinds of products I used to make them. Enjoy!


Genesis 50:15 & Romans 8:28 - "As for you, you meant evil against me but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive as they are today" "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good for those who are called according to His purpose."- acrylic paint in blue, green and white, stamps, stickers, micron pen, white gel pen


2 Chronicles 15:15 - "And all Judah rejoiced over the oath for they had sworn with all their heart and had sought Him with their whole desire and He was found by them and the Lord gave them rest all around"- scrapbooking paper, stickers, washi, stamps


Galatians 1:10 - "For am I now seeking the approval of man or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of God" - scrapbooking paper, stamps, stickers


Revelation 4:8 - " And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, and day and night they never cease to say 'Holy, holy holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!' " Faber-Castell gelatos, stickers, stamps

If there are any products you'd like to know more about or see a tutorial for, let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. these are beautiful.
    +Victoria+
    justicepirate.com

    ReplyDelete