Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Very Easy 1950s Style for Bobbed Hair

Sorry for the radio silence this week! I came down with a cold Sunday evening and I didn't have energy for both packing and blogging. Thankfully, I filmed and edited an extra youtube video last week for an easy 1950s hair style for ladies with bobbed hair. The big move date is Friday and then Christmas and New Years will be here before we know it so it may be quite on the blog for a while. Don't worry! I'll be back strong in 2015 with more vintage goodness! (and also, Florida!)


3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm really sorry that you've been ill lately, sweet dear. I can totally relate, in the past two months I've had a cold, the flu, strep throat and, an ear infection that's on its sixth week. The winter bugs are definitely out in full force this year.

    What a cute, classic, and very pretty 'do! It's always so fun to see how you style your locks.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only got a large barrel not a small barrel curler...do you think it would still work? My hair is at chinlength now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The larger the curling iron, the larger the curls it will make. You won't get exactly the same look but you could try. Generally for short hair, you need a pretty small barrel curling iron especially for the bottom layer of hair.

      Delete