Saturday, June 28, 2014

Fit for a Princess

There's a part of me that's pretty sure that I was supposed to be born a princess.


Specifically, a Disney princess because the best things always seem to happen to them.


So when Pin Up Girl Clothing launched a line of fairy tale inspired pieces, I fell instantly in love with the Sleeping Beauty inspired pieces!


I ended up choosing the pink color way instead of the blue because pink is princess-y but I did love the subtle hint at the make it pink make it blue bit from the Disney version.


I also snagged this darling purse (and a few other goodies) during their fabulous 15th anniversary sale. So far I'm very happy with this recent wardrobe splurge!


I love the 50s inspired shape of this bag and the fact that it is big enough to fit all of my stuff.


A basic black top and a pink hat finish off this outfit.


Pretty, pretty princess Stephanie!

6 comments:

  1. That skirt is absolutely darling! Sleeping Beauty has always been my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab! I've never really identified with Disney princesses, I've always wanted to be an old Hollywood movie star, but what girl can resist such wonderful clothes and accessories?! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dream of having at least one pug clothing item in my closet. le sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sensational!!! That skirt speaks to my inner princess as well and is a piece I'd love to add to my wardrobe one day, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look just lovely in that skirt, and that purse is absolutely to-die-for! I love the color and the shape. Perfectly '50s!

    Cheers,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. PUG's prints are always so darling! And it looks fab on you!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete