Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I've been knitting!

I've been knitting! I had two pieces almost finished that I finally got around to finishing this weekend.


This is the scarf from the Fez and Scarf from A Stitch in Time Vol. 2. I had one leftover ball of yarn from a snood I knit from the same book that came out WAY huge because I didn't swatch first. So I knit this up and was planning on frogging the snood to finish it but then I couldn't find the snood for a month or so. But I found it this weekend. I plan on making the fez to go with it some day. Ravelry page for this project.


I also had this shawl done except for weaving in the ends and it's sat around since Christmas break. Finally finished it too but I still need to block it. Ravelry page for this project.


I've also knit a cute bobble hat from A Stitch in Time Vol. 2. So cute. Can't wait for spring so I can wear it! Ravelry page.


I've just cast on this darling bolero but I'm going to do short sleeves.


This is as far as I've gotten. I've got a long way to go. lol! Ravelry page.

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I haven't touched my knitting in ages. Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, cozy, totally cute creations! I especially like your lovely shawl.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lovely and that twin set reminds me how much I'm missing one from my wardrobe. I was at a friend's vintage shop today and they do a lot of crafts there, it reminded me that I need to get my knit on. Thanks for the inspiration!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, the bobble topper looks really nice. I've been thinking of making one of those. You've really been productive!

    ReplyDelete