Saturday, July 28, 2012

Snapshots!

I've been crazy busy getting ready to leave for Costume College next week so sorry for the irregular blog posting. Instead of having guest bloggers like I did when I went to Disney, I've prepared some posts ahead of time so you'll have things to read. I'll suggest that you pop over to my facebook page and like it. I won't be on blogger while I'm gone but I will be posting updates on facebook.


We finally got rid of our old kitchen table so we can use the 50s table I bought way back in February. Now we just need to find some better chairs.


I've been planning and replanning outfits for Costume College. I'm sure this list will change again before I leave.


This is a wearable muslin for a Costume College project. Don't ask me why I thought it'd be a good idea to do a wearable muslin in a plaid. I do not have Lauren's plaid matching skills. The fashion fabric is a solid, thank goodness.


And I've been shopping around for accessories for the photo shoot today. So far, the dress itself has cost maybe $2 (for a zipper) but the accessories are piling up! Somehow, none of my dressy shoes or shiney jewelry from high school are still in my wardrobe......

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I should have kept some of my items from my teen years. Especially the shoes, I haven't changed in shoe size since I was 13. Yet, I gave away too many shoes. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you write out ideas for your outfits when packing - I do the same thing sometimes, too! Hope you have an amazing trip, hon, can't wait to here all about it once you're back.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete