Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Busy busy busy

I've been super busy sewing all day to get my Wearing History Smooth Sailing Pants finished. And they are! :) Yay! Alas, it is late so there are not pictures for you today. But I do have pictures of my fabric for Casey's Sew-along!

The print is a cotton lawn that I actually found in the juvenile apparel fabric section, right next to the dinosaur print. I thought looked a bit retro and very spring! The pink is going to be used for the ties/midsection. Anyways, now that I have my fabric and I've finished my pants I can get started on this sew-along. Yay!

5 comments:

  1. I love that fabric choice! It'll be so great to transition into Spring..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it at Joann's. They don't exactly have that great of an apparel fabric section though, so it's kind of hit or miss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find the same thing with Joann's - unfortunately the only fabric stores in my area are Hobby Lobby and Joann's :(. It is good to know that you found something there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are quite a few online fabric places, but they tend to be a bit pricier than places like Hobby Lobby and Joann's (plus you have to pay to ship!). I've never bought from an online store, but there are some out there with great options.

    ReplyDelete